Dr. Saima AltafAssociate Professor, Tenured Ph.D. (QAU, Islamabad), M.Sc. (UAA, Rawalpindi) HEC Approved Supervisor
Research Areas: Bayesian Statistics, Statistical Modeling
Link of Selected Publications
- Asif, M., Aslam, M. and Altaf, S. (2018). Evaluation of Anthropometric Parameters of Central Obesity in Pakistani Children aged 5-12 Years, using Receiver Operating Characteristic (ROC) Analysis. Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism Sep 25;31(9):971-977.
- Altaf, S., Aslam, M. and Liaqat, M. (2017). Decision Making for Paired Comparison using the Extended Amended Davidson Model. Communications in Statistics: Theory & Methods 46(4): 1766-1778.
- Altaf, S., Aslam, M. and Aslam, M. (2013). Bayesian Analysis of the van Baaren Model for Paired Comparison. Hacettepe Journal of Mathematics and Statistics 42(5): 569-580.
- Altaf, S., Aslam, M. and Aslam, M. (2013). Analysis of the amended Davidson model with order effect for paired comparison in the Bayesian paradigm. Journal of Applied Statistics 40(10): 2204-2218.
- Altaf, S., Aslam, M. and Aslam, M. (2013). Bayesian Analysis of the Amended Davidson Model for Paired Comparison Using Noninformative Priors. Statistics 47(5): 1090-1103.
- Altaf, S., Aslam, M. and Aslam, M. (2012). Paired Comparison Analysis of the van Baaren Model Using Bayesian Approach with Noninformative Prior. Pakistan Journal of Statistics and Operation Research 8(2): 259-270.
- Altaf, S., Aslam, M. and Aslam, M*. (2011). Bayesian Analysis of the Davidson Model for Paired Comparison with Order Effect using Noninformative Priors. Pakistan Journal of Statistics 27(2): 171-185.
Administrative Assignments: Departmental Directors’ Students Affairs Research Grants/Projects: Research Title: Analysis of the Amended Davidson Model with Order Effect for Paired Comparison in the Bayesian Paradigm (Sponsord by BZU, 2012)