Dr. Muhammad Ahmed Shehzad
Assistant Professor (TTS)
Ph.D. (Burgundy Institute of Mathematics, University of Burgundy, Dijon, France), MS (IMB, France), BS (BZU, Multan)
HEC Approved Supervisor
+92 (0) 332-6069635
Research Areas: Survey Sampling, Data Reduction, Statistics
Honours and Awards at National/ International Level:
Won HEC M.Phi. leading to Ph.D. scholarship to France, 2008
Link of Selected Publications
- Cardot, H., Goga, C. and Shehzad, M. A. (2018). Calibration and partial calibration on principal components when the number of auxiliary variables is large. Statistica Sinica.243-260.
- Shehzad, I., Maqbool, M., Zahid, N., Shah, S. Z.A., Ahmed, M. J., Hamid, A., Yaqoob, A. and Shehzad, M. A. (2018). Effect of organic fungicides on sooty blotch, flyspeck and quality of apple cv. Banki grown in Rawalakot, Azad Jammu and Kashmir. Pure and Applied Biology (PAB). 7 (1), 400-406.
- Mahpara, S., Rehmani, A. I. A., Hussain, S., Iqbal, J., Qureshi, M.K., Shehzad, M. A., and Dar, J. S. (2017). Insect pollinator diversity in four forested ecosystems of southern Punjab, Pakistan (PAB). 6 (4), 1103-1110.
- Mahpara, S., Rehmani, M. I. A., Hussain, S., Iqbal, J., Qureshi, M. K., Shehzad, M. A., and Dar, J. S. (2017). Heterosis for some physio-morphological plant traits in spring wheat crosses. Pure and Applied Biology.
- Goga, C. and Shehzad, M.A.(2014). A note on partially penalized calibration. Pak. J. Statist. 30 (4), 429-438
- Goga, C. and Shehzad, M.A. (2010). Overview of ridge regression estimators in survey sampling. Université de Bourgogne: Dijon, France.
- Organizer of weekly research seminar at the Department of Statistics, BZU
- Member of University Purchase Committe