- Only Enrolled Students at B.Z.U. Multan are Eligible to Apply
- Father’s/ Guardian Income Not more than RS. 35000/.
- The beneficiary of any other Scholarship or PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme are not Eligible to Apply
How To Apply
- Download the Prescribed application form
- Submit the duly filled form along with supporting documents to the concerned Department in which admission has been granted.
- Following Documents are Required
- All educational documents from Matrix to onwards.
- GPA/CGPA Result Card of last Semester
- Income certificate duly verified by the Ilaqa Tehsildar in case of Agriculture, Computerized Salary slip in respect of Serving Personnel (Government/Semi-Government)
- Domicile Certificate/ Form-B/ CNIC (Applicant, father, and mother )
- In the case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of the father must be attached
- Last Month’s Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
- Hostel Residence Certificate (if applicable)
- Total Family Members must be mentioned with names in the form (Separate Sheet can be used)
- Monthly Expenditures must be mentioned properly.
Incomplete Application forms or forms received after 26th August 2019 will be rejected without any notice (or intimation)